ERN the BURN Family Event
August 24th 8am-1pm
Lake Phalen, Picnic Pavilion
7 Events to choose from
** City of Saint Paul Employees will earn 50 points for participating towards their wellbeing program **
* 5K Run- 8am Start
* 5K Walk- 8:15am Start
* Family Event Scavenger Hunt- 9am-11am
* Boot Camp- 8:30am and 10am Start by G.Y.M.
* Kickboxing Pad Drills, United Jiu Jitsu - 11:30am Start
* Mini 15 min Demo of Jiu-Jitsu and Kickboxing at 11am and 12:30pm, no sign up,
first come first serve (No Healthy Saint Paul Points will be awarded for demos)
* Rebound Fitness Class, High Five Fit - 9:30am Start
(must also register at https://tinyurl.com/LakePhalenBounceChurch due to boot rental and sizes)
* Mini 30 min Rebound Demo Class available at 11am and 12pm
for people interested in trying the boots and moves, no sign up, first come first serve
(No Healthy Saint Paul Points will be awarded for demos)
* High Intensity Workout, Fusion by SPAC - 9:30am Start
* Yoga Class- 10:30am Start
* Firefighter Challenge - Participate in all events!
Supporting Saint Paul Fire Department Local 21!
Anderson Race Management, All City of Saint Paul ERNs, St. Paul Fire Foundation, Firefighters for
Healing, Mental Health Minnesota, Jack’s Caregiver Coalition, Marine Corps League, St. Paul Athletic
Club, Element Gym, Visit St. Paul, G.Y.M.